Question: I am mostly sad and think of running away from my life to a quiet place?
Dr Mittal's Answer:
You seem to be suffering from clinical depression. It might have started due to some emotional trauma or stress in your life.
- Depression is normally the decreased capacity of the mind to take emotional pain
- You need to strengthen your unconscious mind and decrease the effect of emotional pain on your psyche
- Venting out with someone neutral is a very effective way
- You need to plan your entire day, with stimulating activities being present more on the start and end of the day
- If venting out fails, you might need counselling regarding direction to follow
- If counselling and venting out are failing, you need to consult a professional neuro-psychiatric therapist to judge your situation in depth