- Dr.Swati Dhawan on Shiv-shakti, Yin-yang, the wheat grain and the Key to Self.!!!
- Anonymous on SEXTING – A REALITY that can DESTROY you!!!
- Ravi on The scientific research for a Calm mind
- Anonymous on The Cheating Wife/Girl-Friend
- Boost Your Sexual Energy With Generic Viagra on 5 ways to boost your Sex Life after pregnancy!
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Maya and Hari(names changed) wanted to share their story with all. They came to me after they had applied for divorce. They wanted to try one more time before calling it quits. Their bone of contention was Hari’s … Continue reading
1. upto 50% men and women think about sex on a daily basis. – Inability to express these thoughts to their partner increases frustration and anger. 2. As per studies the Average Married Happy Indian couple is intimate … Continue reading
Just had to Share… Its nearly 2:30 in the morning and I’m sure most of you won’t read this till tomorrow. Actually I could have also waited to post it tomorrow, but something inside of me just wanted to put … Continue reading
Madhu and Arun (names changed) have a had to work hard for their relationship. The initial 3 years where extremely difficult. And the reason was Arun’s Sister. Today they live a happy and peaceful life. They both were attending a … Continue reading
Fear can make you do many negative things. One of the common negative behavior patterns is to avoid responsibility. How does fear affect your mind? You avoid responsibility and action because of fear of criticism, disapproval, or rejection from people … Continue reading
We live in a materialistic world. At any given time of the day we are consuming something. Be it a coffee at Starbucks or using the Internet, we are in constant need to consume. Our success depends on our skills … Continue reading
Parenting Tips – 5 things to avoid.!! Parenting is one of the most divine gifts. Its full of unconditional love, care and learning. I believe Nobody is born a parent, you learn how to improve every single day. . While … Continue reading
if a person repeatedly tends to his/her anger out on the same person or same group of people.. It will soon becomes a habit. The mind finds happiness in this act. Slowly the happiness becomes an addiction. To satisfy this … Continue reading
Sex is an essential factor in the definition of happiness. While most people shy away from talking about it, nobody can deny its importance. 10 common problems Indian couples face – 1. upto 50% men and women think about sex … Continue reading