We are in a world, were its equally common to find a woman cheating.
5 commonest reasons why women cheat -
1. Search for a Comforting Shoulder someone to confide in. Someone to share their emotional trauma with. It could be a best friend, a office mate or even the gym instructor.
2. Need to Control a man – Women are not all that docile. Some of them have a very high need to have control over a man. Their Ego pushes them to seek for one such. She has to feel like the queen and the male as her slave.
This is the most addictive type of relationships, because its purely materialistic. Its common trigger for sex addiction in many women.
3. Friends with Benefits – A Neighbour, friend or Husbands Friend might become a very safe bet. There is already a cover for the same. The mind feels “Secure” to get into such relationships as its perceived as a “friends with benefits” phenomenon.
4. Forever Young – One of the scariest things for women is the process of aging. Accepting that your body and looks are not the same as they used to be, can be really depressive to many. In such a case, the attraction towards a younger male partner is a way to assure the “youthfulness”.
5. The Virtual World- Online Dating, Affairs over whatsapp or facebook are the new age definitions. While many of them might never be physical, they carry a huge emotional involvement. It can be deemed as the most dangerous of all the above, because one can be involved in such an affair at any place, at any time.
Mind Mantra – A marriage or a relationship is a beautiful institution. It depends on trust, togetherness and love. If this institution already has cracks, then an extra-marital affair is very possible. Its time to understand that the marriage needs to be cured.
But if one is purposely cheating based on their own “ego” needs, than its important to self-introspect and correct the wrong.
The Most important issue bond in a relationship is TRUST.. if this is broken, the relationship has no meaning.
If you break TRUST, then be ready that someone will break yours.
Dr.Hemant (Psychiatrist and Motivational Coach)